By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Live Streaming
  • Legal Talk
Reading: J-K: 3 dead, 2 missing in flash floods in Rajgarh area of Ramban – World News Network
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
    • Home 1
  • Categories
  • Legal Talk
  • Bookmarks
  • More Foxiz
    • Sitemap
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Latest World News Update > Blog > National > J-K: 3 dead, 2 missing in flash floods in Rajgarh area of Ramban – World News Network
National

J-K: 3 dead, 2 missing in flash floods in Rajgarh area of Ramban – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork
Last updated: August 30, 2025 12:00 am
worldnewsnetwork 23 hours ago
Share
SHARE

Ramban (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], August 30 (ANI): Three people have died due to heavy rains and flash floods in the Rajgarh area of Ramban in Jammu and Kashmir, the District Administration said on Saturday.
According to the District Administration, two people are reported missing, and a rescue operation is going on in the flood-hit areas.
Ramban has been grappling with heavy rainfall and flash floods.
According to the IMD, isolated heavy rainfall is likely to continue over Jammu and Kashmir from August 30 to September 2, while light to moderate rainfall is predicted in parts of Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Gilgit-Baltistan, Muzaffarabad, and Uttarakhand during the next four days.
Earlier on Friday, the Indian Air Force (IAF) intensified its flood relief and rescue operations in Northern India with a primary focus on the severely affected Jammu and Punjab regions, the Ministry of Defence said.
Mi-17 and Chinook helicopters have conducted more than 55 sorties to extract stranded civilians, including personnel from the Indian Army and Border Security Force, from inundated areas in Dera Baba Nanak, Pathankot, and Akhnoor sectors.
Transport aircraft (C-130) have been deployed to facilitate the rapid movement of specialised NDRF teams into the affected zones, the ministry said. Further, it said that the “operations have enabled the rescue of 215 individuals and delivered 7,300 kgs of essential relief material in the affected areas in the past three days.”
Meanwhile, Ramban MLA Arjun Singh Raju met flood-affected families in lower Maitra, Ward 6, on Friday and announced financial assistance for the construction of a protection wall to safeguard their homes.
Speaking to reporters, MLA Raju said, “The rainfall has damaged the houses in lower Maitra. We will not be able to fully compensate them. We reached here yesterday. I will deposit Rs 5,00,000 in MNREGA and contribute Rs 5,00,000 from my side towards the construction of a protection wall.”
“We will advise the administration to take the advisory seriously…Administration needs to be cautious. The government and administration will support them. We are committed to our people,” he added. (ANI)

Contents
WORLD MEDIA NETWORKPRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTIONPress releases distribution in 166 countriesPress releases in all languagesPress releases in Indian LanguagesIndia PackagesEurope PackagesAsia PackagesMiddle East & Africa PackagesSouth America PackagesUSA & Canada PackagesOceania PackagesCis Countries PackagesWorld Packages

Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from a syndicated feed of ANI; only the image & headline may have been reworked by News Services Division of World News Network Inc Ltd and Palghar News and Pune News and World News

sponsored by

WORLD MEDIA NETWORK


PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION

Press releases distribution in 166 countries

EUROPE UK, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTHEAST ASIA, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, GREATER CHINA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AMERICA, RUSSIA, CIS COUNTRIES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND MORE

Press releases in all languages

ENGLISH, GERMAN, DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, JAPANESE, and KOREAN CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, INDONESIAN, THAI, MALAY, RUSSIAN. ITALIAN, SPANISH AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

Press releases in Indian Languages

HINDI, MARATHI, GUJARATI, TAMIL, TELUGU, BENGALI, KANNADA, ORIYA, PUNJABI, URDU, MALAYALAM
For more details and packages

Email - support@worldmedianetwork.uk
Website - worldmedianetwork.uk

India Packages

Read More

Europe Packages

Read More

Asia Packages

Read More

Middle East & Africa Packages

Read More

South America Packages

Read More

USA & Canada Packages

Read More

Oceania Packages

Read More

Cis Countries Packages

Read More

World Packages

Read More
sponsored by

You Might Also Like

“Whether you give permission or not, protest will happen”: Manoj Jarange Patil warns govt on Marathi quota demand – World News Network

Chhattisgarh: Security forces seize arms cache in anti-Naxal operation in Narayanpur – World News Network

Jitu Patwari speaks anything without responsibility: Uma Bharti – World News Network

Himachal Pradesh: Manimahesh Yatra suspended amid heavy rain, landslide – World News Network

J-K: Vaishno Devi Yatra remains suspended following landslides in Katra – World News Network

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article Bihar SIR: Supreme Court to hear plea for extension on September 1 deadline for claims, objections – World News Network
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2024 World News Network. All Rights Reserved.
  • Advertise with us
  • Newsletters
  • Deal
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?